> JUST FOR YOU > Foreign Experts

I. Foreign experts working in China with the Employment (Z) Visa shall apply for the Foreign Experts Certificate within fifteen days of entry into China.

II. When applying for the Foreign Experts Certificate, the following documents shall be presented:

1. the official correspondence from the employer;

2. Application Form for the Foreign Experts Certificate;

3. the applicant’s passport;

4. the employment contract or agreement;

5. one passport-sized photograph (48mm×33mm, without headgear).

C. A processing fee of 10 Yuan will be charged for the Foreign Experts Certificate (as regulated by the commodity price department of the National Development and Reform Commission).



How to Get a Foreign Experts Certificate
2012-06-06 10:21:08

[Print] [Close]
Produced By 大汉网络 大汉版通发布系统